Saturday, November 13, 2010

Welcome


I recently took these photos during a flight from New York to Florida. I do a lot of thinking on flights. Perhaps it's the high elevation that allows me to see a different point-of-view, literally and figuratively. As I looked outside my window at the land and water below, I thought of how situations or problems, which seem so large in our lives, are actually small in the greater scheme of things. What should be large is our positive impact on our small corner of the world, which can be in a family, town or place of employment, to name a few. Everyone's life has a meaning. I intend to discuss certain topics and use visuals to at times entertain, but most importantly help improve myself as well as my corner of the world. Welcome aboard.


No comments:

Post a Comment